Friday, April 3, 2020

Friday, April 3, 2020


Happy Friday Grade 4's and Families,

What a week of learning for me and for you.  I want to thank all of you for your communication, understanding and positive words as we have been talking this week.  I am learning new things every day and we as teachers are trying to absorb it all to provide you with the best learning opportunities we can!

It was AMAZING to see most of your faces yesterday in Google Meet.  If you missed the meeting, don't worry, we will have another one at some point.

The best way to get a hold of me is through email mdvroom@cbe.ab.ca.  I will also check mdvroom@educbe.ca (the email connected to the student's email and google docs) every day.

My work hours are:
 9:00am- 3:45pm Monday to Thursday
9:00am- 1:30pm Friday

If you email outside of those hours, I will get back to you "when I open."

Ta Ta for now!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment